Industrial Demolition

Southern Demolition is highly experienced with industrial demolition.

Southern Demolition has an extensive fleet of purpose-built demolition machinery. Our equipment ranges from 12 to 105 tonne excavators, and includes 3 high-reach excavators, a full concrete crushing plant and dust suppression equipment.

Southern Demolition has extensive experience with a large range of large-scale industrial projects that are being decommissioned, fire and/or earthquake damaged. Some projects include; stripping Pukeuri freezing works, after fire damage, demolishing the old Palmerston North Hospital, and removing contaminated waste / fire damage at Christchurch’s Wastewater Treatment Plant.

Southern Demolition has a commitment to preserving the environment and has invested in significant amounts of equipment that is designed to reduce the amount of waste that reaches the landfill. Our aim of re-directing at least 50% of a projects waste to recycling, or re-purposing is often exceeded, and many projects have a 90% reduce / recycle rate. The other 10% often being asbestos containing material (ACM). We have worked on many Green Star projects across New Zealand, achieving impressive recycling rates of 90% or more for demolition waste materials. 

Industrial demolition work

Contact Us

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.