Commercial Demolition

Southern Demolition is highly experienced with commercial demolition.

Southern Demolition has an extensive fleet of purpose-built demolition machinery. Our equipment ranges from 12 to 105 tonne excavators, including 3 high-reach excavators, a full concrete crushing plant, and dust suppression equipment.

Southern Demolition has a commitment to preserving the environment and has invested in significant amounts of equipment that is designed to reduce the amount of waste that reaches the landfill. Our aim of re-directing at least 50% of a projects waste to recycling, or re-purposing is often exceeded, and the majority of projects have a 90% reduce / recycle rate. The other 10% is often contaminated waste, such as asbestos containing materials (ACM). We have worked on many Green Star projects across New Zealand, achieving impressive recycling rates of 90% or more for demolition waste materials. 

Commercial demolition
Contact Us
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.